Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Explore the Bible Curriculum Sampler Now Available!

I received today my anticipated sets of Explore the Bible Curriculum Sampler. The UPS man just now dropped my boxes at my door, rang the bell, and drove away!

I have had much interest from church leaders eager to examine actual copies of these new resources that are expanding this Fall to now also include resources for Young Adults, Students, Children, and Preschool to go with the long existing resources for Adults.

You can get you very own Explore the Bible Curriculum Sampler right here for only $10 and the shipping is free! Or you can pick one up from a local LifeWay Store. They also contain a coupon for $10 toward the purchase of Explore the Bible resources!

To learn the full details of the Explore the Bible resources for all ages and download free lessons, go here.