By Diana Davis
How will God use your church in 2014? Here are 52 easy ideas to inspire you:
1. The 52 Challenge: Members commit to personally invite one person—friend or stranger—to church every week this year, and write the names on their personal calendar.
2. Snow Day: Build dozens of snowmen on the church lawn. Decorate snow-families with creative props and signs inviting folks to church.
3. Plan a baby shower for a local pregnancy center on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, January 19.
4. Sunday Brunch: Deliver invitations to homes located near the church building inviting them to worship services and to a Sunday brunch beforehand with their neighbors (and some friendly church members).
5. Pray for Leaders: Invite local government leaders to your worship service. Recognize those who are able to attend and pray for them.
6. Community-Wide Blood Drive: Support your local blood bank.
7. Date Night: Provide complimentary childcare for unchurched couples on Valentine’s Day.