Monday, October 7, 2013

You Asked…We Listened (Improvements to Kids Studies!)

I think that my team has great ideas. I love hearing their creative thoughts about improving Bible Study for kids. I also love hearing their activity ideas and ways to improve resources. Because our team members use the products we produce, we actually know what works and what doesn’t.
All of these ideas are great, but do you know whose ideas I love the most? Yours. Since the introduction of Bible Studies for Life: Kids, we’ve learned a few things that can help make your teaching experience better. Because of that, we’ve been doing some remodeling on a few things in our resources and I want you to be the first to know. Now, let me put a small caveat here. We work far ahead. FAR AHEAD, so these changes will mostly be seen in Spring 2014. This just means Winter will be largely the same as fall, with a few exceptions.
So, are you ready?