Wednesday, February 23, 2011

COURAGEOUS MOVIE - First Look Movie Scenes

I have been talking to ministry leaders everywhere I go about the upcoming movie, COURAGEOUS, set for release in theaters on September 30. You can read more about this impactful movie by clicking on the "Courageous Movie" category link here on my blog.

And now I have just received a copy of a 30-minute DVD containing movie scenes from COURAGEOUS along with commentary about them from the film's producers which I plan
to use to help ministry leaders like you better know of this powerful movie and the tremendous ministry opportunity it will present this fall.

So, if you are interested in learning more about COURAGEOUS, viewing this 30-minute "First Look" DVD, and learning more about how you can prepare for significant ministry impact this fall, let me know. I would welcome the opportunity to schedule a time with you as my travel schedule allows.

Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat