Adapted from Transformed Lives: Taking Women's Ministry to the Next Level, an essential women's leadership resource.
Coordinating a women's Bible study program in a church for the first time can be intimidating, but you can organize, publicize, and implement this ministry with some solid planning and God's leadership. Whether you have a designated women's ministry leader or not, Bible study coordination responsibilities include:
- selecting the studies and their leaders;
- promotion and enrollment;
- coordinating and supporting the work of study facilitators;
- ordering and distributing resources;
- evaluating group facilitators, resources and group experiences.
Of course, this doesn't mean you have to do everything by yourself. Enlist other women's leaders or volunteers to help you with this.
Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!