Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Important Personal Update

This is to inform you that beginning immediately my travel area for LifeWay is changing. My LifeWay colleague, Terry Martinaz, is retiring and I will be absorbing his travel area in Texas.

This means that I will no longer be traveling in Louisiana, but I am glad to say that John Moore will become the LifeWay Consultant for Louisiana. Many of you already know John from his many years of ministry with the LBC. He loves Louisiana and will serve Louisiana ministry leaders well. You can reach him at John.Moore@LifeWay.com.

I will miss seeing my many Louisiana friends. I have always enjoyed my trips to Louisiana and your gracious hospitality (and even better food!). Please feel free to let me know if there is something I can do to personally assist you in the future. I also invite you to continue to follow me on my blog at www.patford.blogspot.com.

I will look forward to continuing to see many of you in Central and Southeast Texas, and will look forward to making many new friends as I absorb Terry's travel area in Central and South Texas.

Thanks for sharing this information with others. Please let me know how I might partner with you in ministry.

Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat