What will you experience at a LifeWay Women’s Event?
- Biblical truth made relevant
- Soul-stirring worship
- Unique messages for women of every age and generation
- Fun, authentic moments with other women
- Cutting-edge training to equip new and seasoned women’s leaders
We recommend a two-pronged approach to promotion, combining Inreach Tools (such as Bulletin Inserts, Promotional DVDs, and Posters) to promote to women in your church and Outreach Tools (such as Postcards and Invite Cards) to promote the event to the women in your community. Promotion is vital to the success of your women's event. LifeWay has a growing online library of promotional tools that you can download for free, customize with your own information, and print in color or black and white.
Download a free PDF brochure that includes all of the 2010 LifeWay Women's Events with dates and locations.
- It gives you detailed information about the promotional tools that are available on the website.
- Plus, you'll get a 4 month, count-down checklist to help you cover all of the bases as you plan your event.
Free Webcast: February 16, 2010 12:00 noon CST
Generations…The Unbroken Chain: Ministry Through the Ages
How do we connect all ages of women for spiritual growth and ministry? Join us for a panel discussion of leadership women as we share what we have experienced in training and as we together discover ways to reach and connect each generation from preteen girls to senior women.
Sign up for the free webcast.
Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!