Monday, December 7, 2009

The Hidden Ministry Many Churches Have

Today I received a copy of the compiled summary from a recent experience I had interviewing readers of LifeWay family magazines. As I read the summary I was struck with a large sense of the significant ministry that many churches have without their even knowing about it.

Many churches purchase LifeWay family and devotional magazines to make available for their members which is a good thing to do in ministry. However, based on the results of this interview process most churches probably don't realize how far of a reach their investment in those magazines has within their community and beyond.

To read more about this interview process and the significant impact that is possible by simply making LifeWay magazines available can have through your church, go to www.workspace.office.live.com. Sign into my account (pat.ford@lifeway.com) using the password "PASSWORD". From the list of my documents you can access and download the powerpoint file "The Hidden Ministry Many Churches Have".

Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat