Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family Ministry Initiative From LifeWay

I want to report to you about the current status of the new Family Ministry Initiative that LifeWay has been rolling out over the last several months. I have already been talking to many of you about this while making church visits. Well, good news! I have just received the latest updates.

Now packaged together in a Family Ministry Kit (it's actually a folder) is available several helpful pieces such as some research findings and suggested strategies along with tools, evaluations, and ideas for your church.

I will be sharing these Family Ministry Kits with many of you on my church visits in the coming weeks, but wanted to make electronic copies of everything available to you now.

Go to http://www.workspace.office.live.com/ and login to my account at pat.ford@lifeway.com using the password "PASSWORD". There you will be able to access and download the eleven files that make up this new Family Ministry Kit.

I think you will appreciate and benefit from the simplicity of the suggestions and tools provided. They will help you become more effective with Family Ministry in your church and community!

Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat