Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Great Adult Ministry Resources

This last weekend while at the East Texas Christian Leadership Conference at FBC Lufkin I led an adult conference entitled Teaching: The Basics and Beyond. In the conference I overviewed the teaching/learning process and then used LifeWay Adult Sunday School resources to illustrate how to prepare a Sunday School lesson plan. One of the handouts I gave the participants was a list of LifeWay articles available online to help them be better teachers.

It was a reminder to me to share here again the rich resource available from LifeWay called the Adult Ministry Topical Index. I also have it listed on the sidebar of this blog as a Quick LifeWay Link.

Check it out if you've never done so. You'll be glad you did. It has valuable helps for all aspects of Adult Ministy.

Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat