Monday, July 21, 2008

Ten Best Practices To Make Your Sunday School Work

I was talking here on June 25th about Leadership Training and Leader Meeting Resources and mentioned Ten Best Practices To Make Your Sunday School Work. And I stated that this is a great resource to use for a training event or to take one practice at a time to use as the theme for monthly leader meetings. I have used these more than once as short mini-training segments in my monthly leader meetings with good results.

However, I failed to mention that there are separate articles available that overview each of these ten best practices and serve as a great overview of the book. It is these articles that I have used to distribute to my leaders and used for mini-training segments in my monthly leader meetings.

Here is a Topical Index for Ten Best Practices where you can download an overview article plus an article for each of the ten best practices. In addition, you will find other available articles and resources categorized by each of the best practices. This is a rich source and I trust you will find it helpful as you lead your Sunday School toward greater excellence and impact in ministry.

Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat