Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog Format Updates

I usually work on my blog over the weekend while hanging around the house recouping from yard work and watching TV. I then schedule my blog entries to post automatically during the week while I am busy with my day job as a Church Consultant for LifeWay traveling around Texas and Louisiana visiting with church leaders. But, this weekend instead of writing my next blog entries I have been working on updating my blog format. Now you will notice it is easier to subscribe to my blog via a Feed Reader using the subscribe buttons in the right column. And, you will also notice I have added a section "Favorite Web Stuff" where I have listed links to many helpful and interesting websites and blogs.

What is a Feed Reader and how does it work?

So, I hope you will subscribe to my blog using a Feed Reader or bookmark it in your Favorites List and visit regularly. Also, please make comments on my blog entries. I am interested in you sharing what you think, your questions, and your favorite websites and blogs which will add value to this experience for everyone. And, please share my blog with others to enlarge the dialogue.

Thanks again for visiting my blog. I hope you find it helpful and will visit again soon.

Until next time...share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat