Friday, April 25, 2008

Five Practices Of Servant Leaders

I noticed today that one of my colleagues has joined the blogosphere @ www.michaelgtucker.blogspot.com. Congrats, Mike, and welcome! My conversations with you are always stimulating and thought provoking, and so I will be eager to see what you do with your blog.

I am glad you posted Daryl Eldridge’s points from his presentation Five Practices of Servant Leaders given recently at the Texas Ministers of Education Retreat. I have known Daryl since being seminary classmates and have always regarded him to be a creative thinker, keen educator, and tremendous human being.

So, check out Mike’s blog and his comments dated for April 25 about Daryl’s presentation, Five Practices of Servant Leaders.
And, if you are interested in seeing Daryl’s PowerPoint slides that go with his presentation, email me and I will send them to you.

Until next time…share the journey and enjoy the ride!

Pat